I’m a little late on looking back, but I wrote 67 posts in 2013. Here’s my top 10 list of what I consider my best writing, thoughts, or analysis on this blog in 2013, in order from best to 10th-best:
- Why Mrs. Carter will not Set You Free
- The Jesus in Grandmama’s House
- Flawed Women, Fearless Writers
- Pure Black Power
- White Girl Dipped in Chocolate?
- The Value of Old Womanhood
- Okay, I’ll Take Gratitude
- The Right to Have Standards
- Is There a Wrong Reason to Want a Partner?
- How Lessons from a Baby Shower Could Save the World
Do you have favorite posts from 2013? Share them in the comments!